Gifts of Time and Talent
Saint Clement School is grateful to all who give of their time and talents each year. Taking time out of your busy day to serve others in the community can re-energize you and renew your spirit. Whether you volunteer by making homeless lunches, reading in the library, chaperoning a field trip or being a room parent, your time is appreciated! And, if you offer your talents by being a sports coach, serving on School Board or Pastoral Council, organizing a school fundraiser or planning events for the SCPA Social Committee, your talents are needed! We hope your volunteer experiences nurture your own sense of belonging and community. Thank you for all that you do on behalf of the School.
Within the Classroom/Specific to your child's grade
- Library Volunteer
- Field Trips
- Room Parent
- Other Miscellaneous Classroom Opportunities
* for more details check out our printable Parent's Guide to Giving.
During Weekend Masses
- Eucharistic Minister
- Hospitality Minister (Greeter/Usher)
- Children's Liturgy of the Word
- Childcare during 9:30 mass
General Parish Activities
- Sack Lunches
- Hospitality during Friday morning Sack Lunch distribution
- Welcome/Hospitality Committee
- Pre-Cana Host Couples
- Service Day
- Jesse Tree
- Fall Fest
- * for more details check out our printable Parent's Guide to Giving.