Sunday, January 27-Friday, February 1
Sunday: Day of Rest
· Greeters & Readers at Masses
Monday: Celebrating our Community
· All School Mass at 9am
· Students write thank you letters to community helpers
· Door Decorating Begins
Tuesday: Celebrating our Students
· Parent Open House/Coffee (5th grade parent visit: 9:30-9:50am in 5E)
· Students receive an ice cream treat at lunch and have no homework!
Wednesday: Celebrating Education
· PJ Bottom Day! Students can wear PJ bottoms and a St. Clement top
· School prayer chain
· D.E.A.R. at 2:10pm (All items your student brings for D.E.A.R. must fit in one bag)
· Students receive a rice krispie treat during D.E.A.R.
Thursday: Celebrating Careers/Vocations
· Guest speakers visit 5E to talk about their careers and how their faith guides them at work
· Teacher Switch! Students get to spend time with another teacher for 20 minutes
Friday: Celebrating Faculty
· Anchor Day! (5th grade theme TBD)
· Potbelly lunch
· Door Decorating Judging
· All School BINGO!